Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun Friday

I thought I would change up our usual format here with something that will become the new Friday format. I am going to post links here and you guys can browse through them and see if anything interests you. The links will range from happy to sad, fun to serious, and will deal with the happenings in our state, nation, and world.

If you find an interesting story, please pass it along to me by emailing a link to me and cardzfan24@sbcglobal.net. On to the links.

You guys know its almost time for baseball right? Obviously, I'm rooting for the Cardinals who play in the NL Central. You can read a preview of the division here.

From the anti-Patriots division, here is a story about a former Pats video assistant who claims he has inside info on past cheating by the Pats. Bwahahahaha. The commish is willing to give this guy legal protection if he squeals. Do the right thing, Mr. Walsh. Take em down!

Anybody want this shirt? How about this one? This may be my favorite of the bunch. I want one that says "18-1*" on the front and then says, "Nobody's perfect" on the back.

Here is an incredible story of a baby that survived in the recent tornadoes after being thrown 100 yards into a field. Incredible story.

Any of you guys have bad knees? Good news! Although it will probably still hurt, here is a knee brace that uses the energy in your knee to charge your cell phone!

That's what I have for now, if you have anything else, pass it along and I will give you credit for finding it.

No comments: