Friday, July 25, 2008

Let's try this again

Did you miss me?  I am going to be writing on here again after a three month hiatus.

The last blog experiment went pretty well, but I think writing too much burnt me out a little bit. Its hard to come up with a new entry everyday!  If you like reading, you can help out by sending in questions or topics for me to handle so I don't have to think of them.  I want to post 2-3 times a week, on good weeks you may get even more.  We will see how I feel.

Let the journey begin.....again.  Higher Calling Online Journal v. 3.0 starts......now.

(If anyone is reading this, even if you know me from church, leave a comment or something.)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am so glad you are back. I am also glad that a link to kodak gallery (vbs pics) is on highercallingchurch.com. I love all of you so much. You all have been such a blessing to me and my family.

God Bless,
Sandy & family

dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
Office 2010 Professional
I will be checking back for any new articles
I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010